Exceedingly mild foam to clean the skin of your hands in an efficient yet gentle manner. Contains no less than four additional mild surfactants of natural origin and is completely VEGAN. Although these active components are not traditional soaps, this formula is more than powerful enough to remove dirt particles, bacteria and viruses.
It is important to comprehend that most pathogens are spread from our hands to other parts of our body. Quite often this causes the creation of pimples and acne-related skin conditions. Intestinal problems can also be traced back to the spread of pathogens through the hands.
Clean hands are imperative for a healthy lifestyle.
MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENTS AND THEIR FUNCTION:
- Cocamide MIPA: Ecocert, Cosmos certified and Vegan. Exceptionally gentle surfactant of natural origin.
- Disodium Laureth sulfoccinate: Foambooster and mousse stabilizer. Extremely mild to eyes and skin.
- Lauryl betaine: A natural surfactant from sugar cane extract with a powerful cleansing effect. Leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate: Gentle detergent which enhances the cleansing ability and strengthens the formation of the foam.
2. Refatting properties:
– Ω3, Ω6, Ω9 essential fatty acids from saffron oil: markedly improves the skin’s moisturization. Although the surfactants are exceedingly mild, they still have the potential of washing off some of the protective lipid barrier. The added Ω3, Ω6, Ω9 essential fatty acids, which are intense moisturizers, prevent and restore dehydration of the skin.
3. Active components to restore and protect the skin.
– An all-natural combination of Phragmites Communis (a reed extract) and Poria Cocos (a mushroom the size of a coconut). Cosmos, Natrue en Ecocert.
This blend of all-natural origin helps reduce inflammations and protects the skin against external stress factors. It also aids in the reconstruction of the natural protective barrier of the skin.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin
- Repairs the skin barrier
- Reduces ichy or burning sensations
- Strenghtens skin and nails
Use as regular handwash.
The 20 second rule (virus-related).
Wash your hands during 20 seconds using the schematics below.
Functioning of the surfactant components:
The blue bulbs with tails in the image above represent the surfactant components . The blue heads are hydrophilic (bond with water) and dissolve water-soluble dirt particles, the black tails are hydrophobic (bond with oil and avoid water) and dissolve oil-soluble dirt particles.
On the left hand side of the example above, we see a virus composed of water-soluble protein; spikes (the pink cones) and a lipid (fat) membrane. The watery part of the surfactant components will dissolve the proteins of the virus while the tails will dissolve the lipid membrane, effectively destroying the virus. Subsequently micelles will encapsulate the waste products and they will be washed away.