1 – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general terms and conditions govern the relationship between the customer and the web shop of NANNIC Int. Each visit to and possible sale through the website implies the full acceptance of these general terms and conditions by the customer without reservation. NANNIC Int reserves the right at all times to modify the conditions mentioned on this website. We present, describe and visualize our articles on the webshop with great care. If, despite these precautions, there is an error on our website, we can not be held liable for this fact.
2 – IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
NANNIC Int (Belgium)
3 – APPLICABILITY
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract and orders between entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the terms and conditions can be inspected at the operator and they will be sent to the consumer free of charge as soon as possible at the consumer’s request.
- If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially null and void or nullified, the agreement and these terms and conditions shall otherwise remain in force and the provision in question shall be replaced immediately by a provision that approximates the purport of the original as closely as possible.
- Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions should be assessed ‘in the spirit’ of these general terms and conditions.
- Deviations from the provisions of these terms and conditions may only be made in writing, in which case the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
4 – PRODUCTS NANNIC
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer is non-binding. NANNIC Int is entitled to change and amend the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the consumer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- All images, specifications and information contained in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Product images are a true representation of the products offered. NANNIC Int cannot guarantee that the colours shown correspond exactly to the real colours of the products.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
5 – AGREEMENT AND OFFER
- The agreement is, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and compliance with the conditions set.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the trader, the consumer may dissolve the contract.
- All offers from NANNIC Int are without obligation. NANNIC Int expressly reserves the right to change prices of products. In particular, when required by regulations.
- An agreement is only concluded after acceptance of your order by NANNIC Int. NANNIC Int is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to the delivery, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If an order is not accepted, NANNIC Int will inform you within five (5) working days after receipt of the order.
6 – RIGHT OF REVOCATION
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving reasons for a period of 14 days. This cooling off period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative appointed by the consumer in advance and made known to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and its packaging with care: the article may not have been used and must be returned undamaged and complete in its original packaging.
- If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form. After the consumer has made it known that he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of dispatch.
- If, after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not made it known that he wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the Entrepreneur, the sale is a fact.
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, at most the costs of returning the goods shall be borne by him.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, NANNIC Int will refund this amount as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after withdrawal. The condition is that the product has already been received back by NANNIC Int.
7 – PRICE
- The prices stated for the products and services offered are in Euro, including VAT and including handling and shipping costs, any taxes or other levies, unless otherwise stated or agreed in writing.
- All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In case of printing and typesetting errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the wrong price.
- When validating the shopping cart, the total price is displayed. Our total prices include shipping costs.
- NANNIC Int ensures that all information is displayed as correctly as possible. NANNIC Int reserves the right, should an error nevertheless occur, to rectify and correct it or give the buyer the opportunity to cancel the order. If the buyer cannot be contacted, the order will be cancelled.
8 – WARRANTY
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services meet the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer under the agreement can assert against the entrepreneur.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported in writing to the entrepreneur within 4 weeks after delivery. Products must be returned in their original packaging and in new condition.
- The entrepreneur’s warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer’s warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The guarantee does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired and/or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise treated carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and / or on the packaging have been treated;
- The defect is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has imposed or will impose with regard to the nature or the quality of the materials used.
9 – DELIVERY
- For items in stock a delivery time of 3 to 5 working days applies. For items that are not immediately available, NANNIC Int will inform you of this in good time and offer you the opportunity to dissolve the agreement or to arrange a new delivery time with NANNIC Int. If the agreement is dissolved, any amounts already paid will be refunded within 14 days.
- NANNIC Int cannot be held liable for delays in processing the order, errors in the stated availability or transport. If an order contains several items, you may accept the longest delivery time.
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care in receiving and executing orders of products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery shall be the address that the consumer has given to the company.
- All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any of these terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In case of dissolution, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to make a replacement article available. At the latest upon delivery, it will be clearly and comprehensibly stated that a replacement article will be delivered. For replacement items, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a previously appointed and announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
10 – PAYMENT
- The consumer has the duty to report any inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur without delay.
- In case of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the consumer reasonable costs incurred in advance.
11 – COMPLAINTS
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted within 7 days fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur, after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will answer within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is subject to dispute resolution.
- A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at its discretion, either replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
- Agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply, are exclusively governed by Belgian law. Even if the consumer resides abroad.
12 – PRIVACY
- NANNIC Int will guarantee the privacy of all users of its site and will treat all personal information confidentially. NANNIC Int will only use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For all other purposes, we will only use this information with your permission.
- Personal information will never be sold to third parties and will only be made available to third parties if they are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.